The US Republican Party’s first order of business since the 2010 midterm elections was to compromise with the Dictator-in-Chief Barack Hussein Obama. Acting as if they hadn’t won a resounding victory in the House of Representatives, Republican leaders met with the usurper and agreed that if he would ‘allow’ them to continue with the Bush tax cuts, they would give him even MORE money to fritter away at taxpayers‘ expense…beginning with another 13 months of unemployment insurance. Note: It is now clear that the Washington D.C. Ivory Tower gang of dwellers view unemployment insurance as “ensuring the unemployed will remain that way.”
To those who cannot seem to learn lessons easily, in November We-the-People sent you the following unmistakable and highly comprehensible messages. Please immediately refresh your memories with the following:
1. We do NOT want the passage of the DREAM Act, ANY OTHER form of Amnesty for illegals or “path to Amnesty” for illegals. We have told you this over and over again but, still you persist with the pretense of not understanding us
2. We do NOT want ObamaCare in any way, shape or form. We do not want it tweaked, we want it REPEALED. What about that do you not understand?
3. We do NOT want censorship of OUR Internet. This is not a government entity—it belongs to the people. But, Obama & Co is now bent upon taking it over, in order to censor those opinions it doesn’t like
4. We do NOT want any government entity telling us what we can and cannot eat and barring us from growing our own food unless the government supervises. We dodged a bullet with SB 510 but, suspect that Congress and the usurper are already working to “re-add” the previously removed Orwellian regulations
5. WE DEMAND OUR BORDERS BE SECURED. Every day, more violence occurs from drug cartel members who are setting up shop in the USA. Every day more and more illegals are crossing into OUR country and sucking its resources dry. We worked for our lives, in order to provide for ourselves and our loved ones. We did NOT work for anyone and everyone who wants to cross our borders illegally and steal what we have
6. We do not want anymore faux ‘stimulus packages’ as it’s obvious the only ones “stimulated” are the crony groups and their friends in Washington D.C. STOP THE STEALING
7. Stop the sexual groping (yes…it is) and forced submission of the TSA searches. These agents are NOT searching Muslims and particularly anyone dressed in either a burka or a hijab. Have you forgotten that Muslims caused the terrorist attacks, in the first place? Or, is your memory selective so that we will all soon become as sheep to their slaughter?
I have only presented you with seven items, as I want you to be able to fully absorb these before moving onto the next ones. By the way, if you have forgotten what Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Declaration of Independence, allow me to refresh your memory: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”
I wish to particularly draw your attention to “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.” We-the-People still believe that. As long as our US Constitution is followed, we can work within the current government framework. But, you and your colleagues have not followed the Constitution for, at least, decades. It is time for you to renew your pledge and constitutional duties. If you further refuse to listen to us, We-the-People’s patience will have finally been totally and irrevocably exhausted. Can you not already hear the rumblings of a real rebellion?